911 dispatcher listens as Memphis woman is robbed
I found this story by searching the Shelby County Jail database. Basically, I peruse the inmates and look up affidavits if charges looks interesting. I discovered the two suspects featured in this story were accused of invading a woman's home while she was in the bathroom. She was held at gunpoint and robbed. But there's a catch.. She had the chance to first dial 911. I got done with the 4:00 news and headed to the woman's home. There's always a good chance victims like her will refuse to talk on camera. Fortunately, she was more than willing to share her story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment