Rain threat lowers attendance at Redbirds season opener
So, we were anticipating severe weather on this night. It didn't really happen.. At least in Memphis. I was assigned a story about how the weather might impact the Memphis Redbirds baseball season opener. The angle changed somewhat since weather had little effect on the game. But it often does. I interviewed the GM about the team's contingency plan. It actually started raining soon after the game ended. Interestingly, the Redbirds take on the Omaha "Stormchasers" next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment