Students suspended after fight at White Station High School
I got in Tuesday and was almost immediately dispatched to White Station High School. It's the last school I would guess something like this would have occurred. Two fights were caught on camera.. Including a huge brawl in the cafeteria. Girls are seen punching, kicking, and stomping one another. It's pathetic. Needless to say, this story ruled the day. I did five live shots from 4:00 through 10:00 and three different "packages." This clip is from team coverage during WMC Action News 5 at 5:00.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment