Kirsten Williams' family reacts to arrests
Kirsten Williams was the 7 year-old killed last week during a drive-by shooting. Police officials pledged to work day and night to solve the crime. They announced three arrests Wednesday. I was tasked with trying to get reaction from the girl's family. We had a number for her grandmother, but calls went unreturned. It's difficult because you don't really want to hound a grieving family. I searched Kirsten's obituary for other possible family contacts, cross-checked on Facebook, and sent a direct message to a great aunt. Fortunately, she was more than willing to express the family's gratitude for the swift arrests.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment