Police investigate reports of shots fired on Sam Cooper
This breaking story culminated one of those days. I did a story for the 6:00 newscast and was in search of a 10:00 story. I checked out several potential stories and finally did two interviews for one of them. But then we got sent to this breaking news. At least one car was shot while driving along Sam Cooper Boulevard. A Camaro with a lot of damage ended up in a gas station parking lot. Fortunately, a witness arrived on the scene and we interviewed the store clerk too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment