Germantown police search for driveway robbery suspect
An elderly woman was robbed at gunpoint in Germantown while she washed her car. It happened in the middle of the morning. We didn't know about it until the City of Germantown sent a media release seeking to publicize the crime. I went out to the neighborhood to try and get reaction. The victim was not interested in talking. I was turned down by several neighbors before a couple of woman agreed to speak on camera. I decided to get a little creative in my live shot.. By "washing" my photographer's news car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment