Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Germantown Woman Robbed While Washing Car

Germantown police search for driveway robbery suspect

An elderly woman was robbed at gunpoint in Germantown while she washed her car.  It happened in the middle of the morning.  We didn't know about it until the City of Germantown sent a media release seeking to publicize the crime.  I went out to the neighborhood to try and get reaction.  The victim was not interested in talking.  I was turned down by several neighbors before a couple of woman agreed to speak on camera.  I decided to get a little creative in my live shot.. By "washing" my photographer's news car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside a NASA habitat meant to mimic Mars

https://www.khou.com/article/tech/science/space/nasa-mars-habitat-test/285-2b700b9f-dbb7-4f54-82c5-8ca72924dd14   It's always fun to get...