CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Crook burglarizing Memphis toy store
The owner of a store that buys, sells, and trades LEGO toys emailed me about a burglar he caught on camera breaking into his store. He had good surveillance video of the crime and was interested in publicizing it. The store is called "Bricks & Minifigs." I had no idea what they sold until I did a little more research. Turns out, the owner had a LEGO mock-up of his store and his daughter even fashioned a "crook" using a miniature LEGO figure (or "minifig"). I put them to good use in the story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment