Germantown Couple Stuck on Cruise Ship During Sandy
Wednesday was one of those days. My photog and I got sent to multiple breaking news stories in the afternoon. I ended up doing a live shot on a 3-car crash during rush hour. It was then time to worry about the 10:00 news. At least two stories fell through. Fortunately, a Nashville station called us about a Germantown optometrist who was apparently aboard a cruise ship during Hurricane Sandy. He had posted video on CNN's website. We tracked him down and he gave me a story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment