I've covered schools and education this entire school year. COVID-related issues have gotten tons of attention. But Houston ISD's search for a new superintendent is another big story. It's the largest school district in the state and is often plagued by problems. But it's a job that attracted 60+ applicants during a nationwide search. Trustees finally revealed that Millard House II of Tennessee was their lone finalist for the position. I had a 12 hour workday the night before this story as trustees conducted final interviews and discussion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment