I've been following the vaccination effort in relation to education since vaccines started rolling out. Many teachers have been vaccinated at hub sites and even at school facilities. Some districts are now prioritizing students. Cy-Fair ISD, Texas's third-largest district, partnered with Harris County Public Health to bring the Pfizer vaccine to high school campuses. It's the only vaccine currently authorized for people under 18 (16 and 17 year-olds). The problem I ran into with this story was getting video of the vaccination event inside a high school in time to include it in my 4:00p story. Fortunately, CFISD has a very good video production department which helped me with b-roll.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment