A house believed to be the oldest in the Klein community will soon be on the move. An effort is underway to relocate the Martin Frank home to nearby Wunderlich Farm Interactive History Park. I pitched the story thinking I wouldn't necessarily get to do it. But I'm glad I did. Fortunately, the folks behind the project were willing to meet me on a Sunday afternoon in order to talk about it. Klein ISD (which is connected to the group seeking to move the home) even provided some drone video. It's always fun for this History major to get an assignment like this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment