I pitched this story after reading an article by news partner Houston Business Journal on the number of upcoming conventions. They include the NRA's annual convention set for September in Houston. The organization confirmed to me that it expected 70,000+ attendees and has already contracted 7000 rooms in 40 hotels. I recently noticed a new Hyatt Place downtown that opened during the pandemic. It was happy to contribute to the story as well. I also reached out to the Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) which attracts tens of thousands every year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment