COVID protocols have kept me out of our newsroom for more than a year now. I generally meet up with photographers at a location rather than meeting at the station first. In this case, I needed to get down to Galveston Island ASAP in order to get video of teachers and others getting COVID vaccinations on campuses for the first time. The issue was that a photog had yet to be assigned. So I hit the road and ended up shooting most of what you see in this story with my iPhone. I used a lavalier microphone plugged into the phone in order to get interviews. The photog later shot my in and out (where you see me) and edited the piece. I think it turned out well and is an example of the way technology can help tell stories these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment