This was a local reaction piece to Prince Philip's passing. I read that a 1991 royal visit to Texas included a stop at Houston's Antioch Missionary Baptist Church. Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip attended a performance by a number of church choirs. I called the church to see if anyone was willing to speak about the visit. I usually don't wait around for return phone calls.. Which is my advice to other reporters. My photographer and I dropped in at the church and met the pastor and even a 75-year church member. We ended up with a pretty cool story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment