I was looking for stories to do during Spring Break (since most education/school-related stories wouldn't easily come together) and discussed this story with a producer. She knows a nurse who works a regular job at a hospital before volunteering at one of the Houston area COVID vaccination sites. I got in touch with Harris County Public Health which has a team of volunteers helping out. The agency hooked me up with a certified EMT who donates his time giving shots and doing whatever else is needed. The process would move a lot more slowly without the assistance of volunteers.. Both those with or without medical backgrounds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment