I sort of became the unemployment reporter back when COVID really took hold of the economy. I've since become my station's education-focused reporter. But this story provided an opportunity to revisit jobless issues thanks to the latest US Department of Labor report showing claims reaching a four-month low. My photographer and I hit up a local unemployment office and found a man still struggling to find work.. And found another man at a business next door who'd landed on his feet. His boss also explained how she's hiring. I also interviewed a suburban school district about jobs it's hoping to fill. Education is among the sectors seeing job growth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment