Paralyzed victim seeks justice for shooter
This paralyzed shooting victim's mother contacted us about doing a story. She was outraged the suspected shooter had yet to be caught. I met the victim at another family member's home.. Where he was in hiding. He seemed to have a positive attitude despite his injuries. He was shot seven times and left paralyzed from the waist down. We covered the initial shooting.. So, we used file video to help tell this story. I was not able to present this story "live" because of breaking news.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment