Memphis artist creates tribute to Dave Brown
I pitched this as a story and didn't think it would pass muster. But it did! After all, it was about retiring WMC weatherman Dave Brown. We first spotted the artist's portrait of Dave on IG. Fortunately, I was able to use video from that and YouTube for my story. We caught up with the artist as he was working an event at FedExForum. Not only was he able to talk about his tribute to Dave.. He shared some personal stories about encounters with the Memphis TV legend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment