New plans for old medical district eyesore
Anyone who's lived in Memphis a while knows the building at Madison & Pauline. It looms over the medical district like a big blighted behemoth. Previous plans for redevelopment have fallen through. But I learned UTHSC (the adjacent medical school) won approval to proceed with a plan to redevelop the site. I got started on this story, as usual, after 5:00. Fortunately, I ran into some women who walk past the building daily. They welcomed news of redevelopment. I also caught up with the Downtown Memphis Commission president for his perspective. Naturally, I get excited about any building-related story. Check out my Instagram account for more about that: jason_miles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment