Monday, August 24, 2015

Fake Veterinarian Charged With Abusing Dogs

Dogs found abused, malnourished at veterinarian's office

I'm an animal lover.  Stories like this always disgust me.  This guy was posing as a vet and "treating" dogs possibly used in dog fighting.  An undercover officer took him down.  10 dogs were confiscated from his "office."  I had little luck via email getting permission to get video of the dogs at Memphis Animal Services.  So, my photographer and I decided to just stop by unannounced.  The director was more than willing to show us the abused animals.  They're in a better place now.. But, unfortunately, the dogs are still in danger.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside a NASA habitat meant to mimic Mars

https://www.khou.com/article/tech/science/space/nasa-mars-habitat-test/285-2b700b9f-dbb7-4f54-82c5-8ca72924dd14   It's always fun to get...