Macy's Southland Mall location to close - WMC Action News 5 - Memphis, Tennessee
This is big economic news for Whitehaven. We got wind of it late on a Thursday evening. I was on the scene of a murder after having done live shots for 4:00, 5:00, and 6:00. We drove to Southland Mall, got video, and then spoke with residents. City Councilman Harold Collins was at the Memphis movie premiere of "Selma." I thought his input was important, so I included a statement in this story. I'd hate to see Southland go the way of Raleigh Springs Mall, Hickory Ridge Mall, and the Mall of Memphis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment