KHOU 11 News recently "adopted" Atherton Elementary School. That means we'll do collection drives and other things to help the Fifth Ward area school. Its longtime principal (30 years) joined us on a morning editorial meeting Zoom call and I instantly knew he'd make a good feature story. I finally got around to putting it together. However, I didn't know until my interview with Dr. Albert Lemons that he had just informed Houston ISD that he would retire in early 2021. He's wrapping up a nearly 55 year career with the same district and three decades leading Atherton ES where he is a legend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment