I'm covering education stories fairly exclusively now. This story came about after an anecdotal story from one Houston are school district regarding higher failure rates among students learning from home compared to those who've returned to physical schools amid the pandemic. I did some research and found that most districts are reporting the same thing. Brazosport ISD's superintendent was willing to share his thoughts on camera. I "fronted" this story from a school in Lake Jackson, TX. That's about 45-hour south of Houston. Planning and coordination are key these days since my photographer/editors and I are working separately and have to rendezvous for live shots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment