Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Shooting At Buffalo Wild Wings

Shots fired at Buffalo Wild Wings

We sent Chopper 5 to this Buffalo Wild Wings to check out reports of a shooting.  My photographer and I followed once we saw there was quite a scene.  We arrived about an hour before the 10:00 news.  I grabbed an interview with a customer who pulled into the parking lot.  We then wrote and edited something for the newscast.  I noticed bullet holes in the restaurant window just a few minutes before news time.. So we snapped photos of those and I incorporated them into my live shot.    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside a NASA habitat meant to mimic Mars

https://www.khou.com/article/tech/science/space/nasa-mars-habitat-test/285-2b700b9f-dbb7-4f54-82c5-8ca72924dd14   It's always fun to get...