Friday, November 6, 2015

Mall Custodian: Shopper Urinated On Me

Wolfchase Galleria worker reports lewd act in men's room

A custodian at Wolfchase Galleria emailed us about a gross encounter.  She said a shopped urinated on her as she cleaned a men's room.  He was upset that the restroom was closed while she was inside cleaning it.  Of course, I verified that she had actually filed a police report before running with the story.  My photographer actually conducted the interview while I did the 4:00 news.  One big issue she had was the fact that mall security failed to detain the man until MPD arrived.  I decided to do my live shot from the TV station's men's room in order to make it more active.  Otherwise, I would have been outside a closed mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside a NASA habitat meant to mimic Mars

https://www.khou.com/article/tech/science/space/nasa-mars-habitat-test/285-2b700b9f-dbb7-4f54-82c5-8ca72924dd14   It's always fun to get...