Wolfchase Galleria worker reports lewd act in men's room
A custodian at Wolfchase Galleria emailed us about a gross encounter. She said a shopped urinated on her as she cleaned a men's room. He was upset that the restroom was closed while she was inside cleaning it. Of course, I verified that she had actually filed a police report before running with the story. My photographer actually conducted the interview while I did the 4:00 news. One big issue she had was the fact that mall security failed to detain the man until MPD arrived. I decided to do my live shot from the TV station's men's room in order to make it more active. Otherwise, I would have been outside a closed mall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment