8 year-old recalls armed robbery
The wife of a robbery victim posted details on the crime on the WMC Action News 5 Facebook page. A producer spotted it and emailed the post to the newsroom staff. The woman was particularly concerned because the robber also pointed a gun at her 8 year-old son. I asked a member of the web team to message the woman to see if she'd talk. She later sent her contact info. I convinced her to do an interview with the understanding that we would not reveal the family's identity. The 8 year-old's interview proved to be the most compelling. His mother also wanted to touch on the issue of crimes against Hispanics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment