Deputy honored for saving choking diner
A spokesman for the Shelby County Sheriff's Office sent me a text about this story. He wondered if I'd be interested. Given all the negative news about law enforcement of late.. I jumped on the chance to do a positive story. A woman who choked on a piece of fried zucchini at Logan's Roadhouse credits and off-duty deputy for saving her life. He stepped in and gave her emergency aid. My photographer went down to the criminal courthouse to interview the deputy while I was in the 4:00 newscast. We later interviewed the woman at Logan's. The GM even gave me some fried zucchini to use in my story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment