Thursday, July 30, 2015

Deputy Honored For Saving Choking Diner

Deputy honored for saving choking diner

A spokesman for the Shelby County Sheriff's Office sent me a text about this story.  He wondered if I'd be interested.  Given all the negative news about law enforcement of late.. I jumped on the chance to do a positive story.  A woman who choked on a piece of fried zucchini at Logan's Roadhouse credits and off-duty deputy for saving her life.  He stepped in and gave her emergency aid.  My photographer went down to the criminal courthouse to interview the deputy while I was in the 4:00 newscast.  We later interviewed the woman at Logan's.  The GM even gave me some fried zucchini to use in my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside a NASA habitat meant to mimic Mars

https://www.khou.com/article/tech/science/space/nasa-mars-habitat-test/285-2b700b9f-dbb7-4f54-82c5-8ca72924dd14   It's always fun to get...