Lanes closed on I-40 after police say Arlington High student jumped to death
We generally don't cover suicides.. Unless they impact the public or involve public people. This one stalled traffic for hundreds of drivers. But I also wanted to, at least, offer some information for other people who may be struggling. It's so sad to think a 16 year-old boy got to the point where he wanted to park on a bridge and jump into traffic below. Perhaps this can lead to conversations between parents and their children.. Or even adults who feel they may have no alternatives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment