Former Melrose High School band instructor arrested in Florida
I got a tip that a former Melrose High School band director had been arrested in Florida on sex charges. I did some digging and found the arrest had already made news in West Palm Beach.. Because the guy was working as a band director down there. However, the charges involve his time at Melrose in Memphis. A deputy arrested Leebrian Walker when a warrant from Memphis came up during a traffic stop. I'm told there were always rumors about Walker and boys in the band during his time here. But many stand by him, despite these charges.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/granada-theater-jensen-drive-being-demolished-food-pantry/285-c2a1b91e-b555-4851-8480-03595fcb511c T...
No comments:
Post a Comment