Overnight re-freeze a worry for TDOT, others
Icy, snowy, or severe weather doesn't mean a day off or working from home for news folks.. It means we're out and about in it. In my case, I did a live shot actually driving down the road. Well, my photographer did the driving. It as a way to illustrate how crews had treated the ice-covered roadways. I also got a chance to visit TDOT's traffic management center, which was pretty cool. More than 120 traffic cameras are monitored on a huge video wall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment