Community meets at middle school to discuss closures
You often need to show up to get a story. This story is a perfect example of that. The closure meeting itself was not well attended.. And I wondered what I would do for a 10:00 package. Then a district official mentioned that former Memphis Mayor (and superintendent) Willie Herenton was interested in the Lanier Middle School building, if closed. I knew that could be my focus. Fortunately, Herenton was just a phone call away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment