Monday, February 17, 2014

Family of 6 Saved From House Fire

Family saved from house fire

"In the right place at the right time" is an over-used phrase.  But it was definitely what saved a Marion, AR family when their house caught fire.  A woman and her teenaged son happened to be in the neighborhood.. and would not have been if they had not missed a Greyhound bus connection.  She's confident the family would have perished.  I was fortunate enough to find the good samaritan and the landlord.  The family was too shaken to talk on camera.. but a family member did give give me their photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment