Grizz fans on the fence about temporary neck tattoo
I wasn't excited at all about this story. I thought anyone who had a problem with this promotion was being unreasonable. But it sparked quite the discussion in our editorial meeting. Fortunately, I was able to get my hands on one of the stickers to wear in my live shot. That got a lot of attention too. I'll be honest.. it hurt coming off. Keep that in mind if you go to the game and participate in honoring rising star James Johnson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment