Sunday, June 23, 2013

Working The Weekend

Police investigate three separate deadly shootings
I got stuck working the weekend thanks to an on-call status switch.  It's cool.  But it makes for a loooong work week.  Saturday was interesting.  The person who was supposed to fill-in for a vacationing anchor called out sick.  So I anchored the 5 and 6 before going out and turning a story for 10.  It was about 3 homicides committed within 3 hours.  I wanted to showcase one of the crimes for my story but ended up doing an all-encompassing piece.  I plan to stick to the streets Sunday.  But stay tuned..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside a NASA habitat meant to mimic Mars

https://www.khou.com/article/tech/science/space/nasa-mars-habitat-test/285-2b700b9f-dbb7-4f54-82c5-8ca72924dd14   It's always fun to get...