Possible changes to solid waste in Memphis
I was assigned to cover what was sure to be a boring meeting at city hall regarding sanitation. But the focus became clear thanks to a comment by the public works director. He said the city wanted to eliminate weekly trash pick-up. Say what? I envisioned the public outcry that would likely follow once I put it out there. I even included reactionary tweets in my story. For the record, the city wants to collect quarterly while offering drop-off locations. You'd have to pay more for more frequent pick-up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment