Former officer charged with forcing fugitives to perform sexual acts
I'm man enough to admit when another station has the upper hand. I'm happy to say we're the station with whom most others usually try and keep up. But, in this case, another station led their 5:00 newscast with this story concerning a former cop accused of misconduct while he was still on the job. I was out in one of the suburbs working on a school story when I got the call to cover this. We had nothing.. other than a one sentence response from the police department spokesperson. I made it work.
Friday, June 21, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment