Friday, June 21, 2013

Playing Catch Up

Former officer charged with forcing fugitives to perform sexual acts
I'm man enough to admit when another station has the upper hand.  I'm happy to say we're the station with whom most others usually try and keep up.  But, in this case, another station led their 5:00 newscast with this story concerning a former cop accused of misconduct while he was still on the job.  I was out in one of the suburbs working on a school story when I got the call to cover this.  We had nothing.. other than a one sentence response from the police department spokesperson.  I made it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside a NASA habitat meant to mimic Mars

https://www.khou.com/article/tech/science/space/nasa-mars-habitat-test/285-2b700b9f-dbb7-4f54-82c5-8ca72924dd14   It's always fun to get...