We're lucky enough to have Johnson Space Center in our back yard. That means big NASA news usually makes the news. In this case, Houston hosted the reveal of NASA's Artemis II crew.. Three American astronauts and one from the Canadian Space Agency. I covered the event in a hangar at NASA's Ellington Airport facilities before heading over to JSC in order to interview one of the crew. I sat down with Artemis II pilot Victor Glover who will man the controls as the Orion spacecraft travels around the moon in order to demonstrate the its capabilities. Future missions include landing on the moon again and eventually setting sights on Mars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment