Houston is hosting the 2023 NCAA Men's Final Four and KHOU is carrying the action. We've been in March Madness mode for a while. I've done a couple of previous stories on the historic Blue Triangle Community Center being selected as this year's host city "Legacy Project." This story is from the day a basketball court renovation was revealed. I even did my look-live intro and outro (me at the beginning and end of main story) dribbling and MAKING a basket (on my first take haha).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment