1998. It was my first full year working in post-college broadcast news. I was in Georgia. Meanwhile, one of Houston's most infamous murders occurred on Black Friday that same year. It became known as the "wig shop murder." 52 year-old Manuela Silverio was killed after a then 19 year-old entered Wigs By Andre' in a brazen daytime attack with no clear motive other than to inflict pain. Silverio's throat was slashed after she was stabbed. The shop's owner was also stabbed 14 times and her husband injured as well. The now 44 year-old convict, Dror Golberg, has his first opportunity at parole later this year, nearly 25 years after the crime. I interviewed Silverio's daughters and a former police officer about their quest to keep him in prison.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment