Two big reservoirs in the Houston area were being watching closely amid weeks of rainy weather. I was tasked with telling the story of how rising levels may impact surrounding roadways. We decided to use "Drone 11" to help keep some good video of the reservoirs. I also did a standup using the drone. It really does add an interesting perspective when it comes to these types of stories. We found a road already covered by water as a place to go live.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment