I first met Atherton Elementary School principal Dr. Albert Lemons last year when I profiled him for a National Principals Month piece. He'd been with Houston ISD for more than 50 years and principal of Atherton for 30. He's a legend in the local education community known for his love of kids and dapper clothing. He told me at the time that he planned to retire in early 2021. This story if from a drive-through retirement celebration held outside the school. We used the drone to do a standup in the middle of the story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment