I'm the education reporter these days. That's meant a lot of COVID-related school stories. This one is included.. Yet a little different. A Seven Lakes High School student reached out to me after a I did a story on her school being temporarily shut down thanks to an outbreak. Turns out, she had written and self-published her own textbook inspired by the pandemic. I thought it would make a nice story and her interview turned out better than I expected. Like Mia (the anchor) says in the tag.. Someone's future is very bright.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment