Monday, June 17, 2019
What a sale! Texas icon Whataburger sold to a Chicago company
https://www.khou.com/video/money/consumer/whataburger-buyout-should-not-be-surprising/285-36d09dc3-51ec-46ce-b1eb-0143c21c11a2?jwsource=cl
Texans love their Whataburger. But the family-owned Texas-based chain has been sold to a Chicago investment firm. The news broke as I waited on a call back on another story. I was switched around 1:00p. They wanted a hit at 4:00p! That means making things happen quickly. We found a Whataburger location and got some quick interviews with customers. Fortunately, a retail expert at the University of Houston was also available on short notice. I deserved the milkshake I used in my tag.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment