Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Students spend summer repairing Harvey homes
https://www.khou.com/video/news/investigations/stands-for-houston/teens-spend-summer-break-rebuilding-homes-damaged-by-harvey/285-62bb4db7-0864-4b12-a1b6-c204d3292ef7?jwsource=cl
I can't believe August will mark two years since Hurricane Harvey destroyed much of Houston. Many people are still recovering. But overdue repairs on some homes are finally getting done with help from students who come to town from all over Texas. I did a number of stories with BOUNCE Student Disaster Recovery in the months after Harvey. I was able to catch up with a new group of kids for this story on repairs being made to a Navy vet's home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment