Tuesday, February 26, 2019
Saddling up for a live shot
https://khou-vh.akamaihd.net/i/video/fb95337e-14b0-4743-95fd-a12f43766411/fb95337e-14b0-4743-95fd-a12f43766411_,350,640,1000,2000,.mp4.csmil/master.m3u8
The Houston Livestock Show & Radio is the biggest annual event in these parts. It proves that Houston is definitely still part of Texas. Trail rides (cowboys and cowgirls who ride into town on horseback or in wagons) kick off the three week-long event every year. I caught up with the different groups as they arrived at Memorial Park. I even mounted a horse for the live shot in the attached clip. As you can see, I needed some guidance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment