https://www.khou.com/video/news/local/a-behind-the-scenes-look-at-khous-new-station/285-4e5a5c55-0655-4bd4-b8ea-1d4e72dc550b?jwsource=cl
It's been 18 months coming. We're finally in the process of moving into brand new post-Hurricane Harvey studios. The historic flood destroyed our old station on Allen Parkway. We're been sharing space with Houston Public Media ever since. It hasn't been ideal. But, after months of nonstop work and construction, we'll soon all be under one rood again. I did a story when we originally announced our new location. I got to do this follow up as the first phase of the move-in began. The new digs far exceeded my expectations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment