Friday, November 2, 2018
Creepy clown cited while "scaring up" business
https://www.khou.com/video/news/local/creepy-clown-in-trouble-for-scaring-shoppers/285-8299297
I actually bought a Halloween mask to help tell this story. Some may consider it an improvement :). Basically, a manager of one of those pop-up Halloween stores was cited for disorderly conduct for being too aggressive in the parking lot while drumming up business. I kind of thought someone must have overreacted. But I got all sides of the story. The mother who complained, the police, and the creepy clown who took off his mask for me. I bought one just like it for my live shot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment