Friday, April 13, 2018
Hurricane Harvey
https://youtu.be/zUXpIOclTIQ
I'm going back an reviewing some stories I've covered since arriving in Houston. I couldn't leave Hurricane Harvey out. This live shot is from my coverage on Galveston Island before the storm hit. Winds were picking up and the rain had started. Little did we know the punch Harvey would pack. This is the kind of stories we often end up doing in advance of a storm. They usually consist of "walk and talks" and just showing what's going on around us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment