Thursday, April 12, 2018

Back On My Blog!

http://www.khou.com/video/news/local/houston-dreamers-shining-light-on-dream-act/285-8073565

This is my first post since coming to Houston!  I may go back and include some past stories I've done since I've been here (including Harvey and Super Bowl LI coverage).  I thought this story was worth posting because it illustrates what can be done with limited resources.  It's about Dreamers looking to rekindle interest in their fight for full citizenship.  Dreamers are undocumented immigrants who came to this country with their parents as children.  My photographer, Nathan, and I only had an interview set up.  Thankfully, students had lighted signs assembled before we arrived.  Some creative shooting and a compelling interview turned into a good story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inside a NASA habitat meant to mimic Mars

https://www.khou.com/article/tech/science/space/nasa-mars-habitat-test/285-2b700b9f-dbb7-4f54-82c5-8ca72924dd14   It's always fun to get...