Man caught stealing donations from veterans
This story was the result of a Shelby County Sheriff's Office news release. It even included a photo of the alleged crime taking place. I've been anchoring the 4:00 news.. So, it's nice to have a ready-made story when I'm done. This one concerns an AMVETS charity truck driver accused of stealing from the load of donations he was hauling. Investigators snapped a pic of him allegedly selling some of the goods to a woman in a random parking lot. It was pretty easy getting people to react to the crime. My first few interviews happened to be with veterans or those with veterans in their families.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big Plans For Dead Mall
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/greenspoint-mall-redevelopment-demolition-citynorth/285-78857fc3-9f66-47b8-a378-722b18560806 Plans...
-
Police search for possible serial rapist I first visited the Mill Creek Apartments in Memphis in April following a rape and assault. Now, ...
-
https://www.khou.com/article/news/local/shenandoah-officer-rescues-girl-mental-health-crisis-i-45-overpass/285-7e3fac37-5a6c-466f-8707-c52fb...
-
Tri-State Defender denied access to Trump rally in Millington Dozens of media outlets covered Donald Trump in Millington, TN last weekend. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment